Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yay! My girls' Play outfit came!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm so lucky the ebay item came today! I was so worried it wouldn't come in time, but I checked and I had a package slip! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] This is great! Now I don't have to worry. Well i have to go- I probably won't be on a few days because of leaving tomorrow and I have so much to do between and then. Two of my friends are now married- they had a small wedding and I was maid of honor. now I have to dress into choir clothes for the rehearsal and baccalaureate. bye! I'll be back soon!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I'm glad your items came!!!

    Have a safe trip back home!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •